Have you heard about the Canadian immigration program called the “Canadian Experience Class?” Well, in case you haven’t yet then you should read about it at the Citizenship and Immigration Canada website and get familiar with it. That’s because according to the program guidelines, if you went to college in Canada, completed your college degree and worked for a managerial or technical job position for at least 1 year, then you’ll get the chance to get a Canadian citizenship.
For years Canada has been working hard to bring in hard working, brilliant and potential people to contribute and become a part of their great society. The main problem for Canada these days is that their baby boomers generation are about to retire, and they don’t have enough people in their population to replenish those talents. Also the kids are still lingering in the 12th grade and are just gearing up to get into a University to get a college degree, and that could take a long time to wait. The Canadian government cannot see waiting as an option and so they figured that they could get foreigners who are roughly at the same skill-level and make them an offer that's guaranteed in exchange for their services. This will fill all the gaps when one is to consider the long-term benefits.
What you need to do:
- Choose a school, college or university to enroll at. Make sure that you passed their school entrance exams and get a formal invitation from the school board that you are being admitted.
- You must have substantial proof that you can earn of have enough funds to pay for your tuition fees, daily expenses for you as well as your family in case you have brought them along with you to Canada. You are also required to provide proof that you have enough money to purchase airline tickets for yourself and your family to go back to your country.
- You must abide by the laws of Canada.
- You must be in good health.
- You must not extend your stay in Canada more than what your visa has allowed.
- Obtain, complete and submit your application forms and pay the necessary charges to it.
- In case you will be enticed to get a job in Canada, as there are a lot of jobs being offered there, you must request a permit to work in order to so.
Studying in Canada has lots of benefits and the investment is all worth it, because of the returns that you will get. Just think about it, Canada’s economy is set to bursts in 5 – 10 years from now and if you’ll become a citizen there (which is one of the rewards for studying in Canada), then you will enjoy job security and probably become an entrepreneur yourself. So what is 4 or 5 years spending time and money on education in a foreign country? When you can live and stay there forever and earn 100 times what you have spent! Consult with an immigration lawyer about going to college or a university in Canada.