Friday, August 31, 2012

The Best Websites that Offer free Streaming Movies Online

I’ve been writing reviews about movies, music and other stuff but I feel like I owe you the pleasure of introducing you to sites that stream movies for free. Well if you’re like me who leads a busy lifestyle, then you probably have very little time for movie theaters as the whole experience itself could cost you at least 3 hours. So for me I just like movies on the go and I know just where to find them online. Here are the top 10 best sites that I think you’ll enjoy free movies anytime.

  • MoviesPlanet
  • Real.com
  • Bablegum
  • Tube+
  • Film.fm
  • 10 Star Movies
  • iMovieTube
  • Archive.org
  • YouTube (YouTube Movies)
  • Indie Movies Online
  • UnoTelly
  • Crackle
  • MoviesFoundOnline
  • Viewster
  • Alluc.org
  • Hulu
  • Asian Horror Movies
  • Nyoo TV

Watch all your favorite movies like “The Dark Knight,” “Taken,” “The Bourne Identity,” “Daredevil,” “Avatar,” “My Cousin Vinnie” and many more! All are in clear DVD rip copy for you to enjoy without having to pay a cent. But it comes with a small price though and you’ll need to have at least a 3Mbps (mega bits per second) internet connection although I would recommend a minimum of 5Mbps net speed. That’s because if you’ll choose a lower broadband connection, then you’ll only get infuriated by the buffering time which will last for at least 30 seconds. However, having a 5Mbps internet connection or higher eliminates all this nasty stuff and you can concentrate on the movie that you want to watch and not the loading time.

The best thing about watching movies online is that almost all of your entertainment system can be plugged into the internet, which means you get to watch the movie on your 40-inch plasma TV with your 8.1 surround sound system. So whatever movie genre that you’re in you can be sure to find them in any one of that list. Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment